Flying to Hanoi



Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, September 24th 2009

The moment I purchased our tickets from Air Asia at Rp.2.054.000,- per person return), things seemed to turn brighter. I know, God was with me from the start till the end of my trip. I myself had no idea at all about Vietnam. Unlike my 2 friends, I am certainly not an abroad traveller expert. I knew Japan from Hokkaido to Kyushu, but not other countries.

I suddenly wondered. Is there an airline called "Vietnam Airlines" or something? Google. Yes, there is! Click, click. Wow! Vietnam Airlines serves various category of economy fare. The lowest one is "Super Save". No thinking twice. I seized 2 tickets HCMC - Hanoi return for the cost of Rp.1.302.080,- per person. That's approx 130 USD for a return ticket! Wow! Compared to 108 USD one way... wow!! And, including breakfast. Another wow!

P.S. Shame thing to admit: Although it's abundant in my country, that was the first time I tasted dragon fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment