Good Morning, Mui Ne!


Mui Ne, Dec 29th 2009

The beach itself was ordinary. Many better beaches in Indonesia there are, I guarantee. Having been being in Nusa Dua, Bali, 2 weeks before, I had no appetite of capturing the sunrise scenery on Mui Ne.

However, when I saw the local people on the beach, I felt a hard urge to pull out my SLR out of my backpack. Good morning, Mui Ne!

The morning on Mui Ne Beach seemed busy. Fishermen just returned from the sea and women were ready to buy their catch. Some locals came to buy the various sea-food-to-be.

Alfresco, as I learnt from Wiwik, is the culture of dining in the open air. Everywhere I had been through in Vietnam I’ve never not see a place without alfresco style but with short plastic stools. And now, even by the beach, they are Vietnamese alfrescos!!

A Vietnamese family is being serious about their breakfast :))

While their parents were busy doing business, children kept themselves busy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment